Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches
- 1 8-biscuit tube Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers biscuits (I would normally get Original or Buttermilk, but the only flavor I could find was Butter Tastin’…)
- 1-16 ounce Tennessee Pride Mild Roll Sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (we used a mix of cheddar and havarti)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat the eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl (you can add a splash of milk if you’d like, but it isn’t necessary).
5. While the biscuits cook, cook your eggs on the stovetop in a greased skillet. I fluff the eggs from the sides as they cook to give them more volume. Once the eggs hold together, flip them and top with shredded cheese.
7. Take the biscuits out of the oven, split them in half, and fill each biscuit with 1 sausage patty and a portion of the cheesy-eggs.