I bought just about every pumpkin food at Trader Joe’s the other day, including Pumpkin Ravioli. I can’t stress how quick and easy this was to make – it literally just needs to cook in boiling water for 2 minutes. I topped mine with a brown butter sage sauce (recipe below). The container says it serves 2, but I would serve it with a side salad if you’re sharing it – one serving is only 5 pieces of ravioli.
I got to try out my new garlic press Lance bought me! (He's been awesome to let me spend some of his Macy's rewards money & use his discount towards a few kitchen gadgets). No more hand-mincing garlic anymore!
Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter Sage Sauce
- 1 package Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli from Trader Joe’s
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried sage
- ¼ tsp salt (plus more if you want your water to boil quicker)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Boil 4 quarts of water on the stovetop.
2. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and continue cooking until it begins to brown, about 4 minutes.
2. When your water comes to a boil, add your ravioli and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stir sage, salt, and pepper in to the brown butter mixture. Add your pasta, and then toss with parmesan cheese. That’s all!